Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rocking Chair Refinishing Project

This is my lovely chair that I got at a yard sale for $20.  What a great find.  It needed a lot of TLC but I am very pleased with it.  I reeked of smoke and was all dinged up... not to mention the leaf/fruit design. Yuck, not my style.



As you can see the seat was in terrible condition so I have sanded and sanded that down and hopefully soon it will be all smoothed out.



In the end it will be white to go with my daughter's room.  But in between screaming kids and diapers and cleaning I have not worked on it as much as I should have.  It is almost finished.  Maybe by the end of this weekend I will have finished it up.


Can't wait to show you the finished product.  I'll save that for another day.  Be sure to check back to see when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment