Saturday, January 26, 2013

365 days of pinterest

I've been doing a lot of projects that I found on Pinterest lately.  I've done some neat things with the kids and some little craft and sewing projects here and there.  I was thinking of doing a blog project called 365 days of pinterest.  Obviously doing one project per day for a whole year is difficult.  But I am doing quite a few days worth of projects and then also how we use our projects on other days.  Some days I will be posting about things we come up with on our own and post for others to try.  All in all I am guessing that I will last about two weeks and then get tired of it like with most things.  But here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of 365! You can do it! I have avoided pinterest, but have been taking a few peeks as more people post about it. My late nights may get even later if I get too hooked! Just happened to click on your blog, and was delighted to see you've added new entries. I'd love to see your finished chair, when you can. And happy to see the airplane put to good use!

    ReplyDelete