Easy peasy project took me ten minutes. Well maybe a bit longer but compared to some of my recent projects it felt like no time.
1. Use a scrap piece of cardboard you have lying around the house.
2. Draw the shapes you would like to make.
3. Cut the shapes out.
4. Color your shapes.
5. punch holes in your shapes.
6. use yarn with a piece of tape on the end or some old shoe laces and get lacing.
7. Seriously if you just read this far in the procedure go put your feet up, your creative juices are no longer flowing which means it has been a very long day!
8. Don't feel bad when your kids crush them up on the first trip to grandma's house. Remember they are made out of cardboard and they took you ten minutes to make. Give yourself a pat on the back for being a thrifty and creative mom. Then throw the crushed up lacing shapes out and make some new ones.