Monday, November 25, 2013

Welcome back to blogging.

Whew what a break from blogging.  Life has taken over since I last wrote and a few key factors contributed to not keeping up with this for a while.  Mainly, a broken camera and a broken computer.  Blogging just isn't the same when you are trying to one finger tap out your posts on a 7" tablet.  Well since my last post we have gotten a dog, gotten pregnant, celebrated a second and 28th and 30th birthday.  We have visited family and had two families visit us.  We have started another school year and made some new friends.  I have been babysitting three days a week and crafting in my spare time to try to build up some stock for my Etsy shop.  I have yet to list anything so we'll see if it pans out.
Anyway that is life I guess.  Sometimes, real life just takes over and virtual life has to take a back seat.  That's the way that it is meant to be lived sometimes I guess.  30 years ago there wasn't a virtual world to keep up to date on all the comings and goings of our day so really if I have like two readers anyway who really cares how often I update my blog except my aunt who was a faithful fan!  Thanks Laura!

Anyway, I'm back!  Hopefully, this time I will not burn out as easily and will just enjoy having a blog without the burden of keeping up.

Enjoy this picture of our new dog.  Cute, cute, cute.  Pain in the rear but cute and fun.








2 comments:

  1. What? I wrote a post, told it to post, then it disappeared.... let's see if this one goes through. Anyway, love you and miss you! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugger this system.... my first msg., the one that got deleted, was the best! Oh well, life it is. You've been on my mind and heart lately, and then I saw your update. Whoo hoo! You're back in the game! I'm sure I'm not your only fan, just the one up late commenting instead of sleeping. I'm off to bed, with you and your precious family at the top of my prayer list! Cooking up some Feb. plans, B. is watching the airfare prices for a good deal. Can't wait for baby bundle #3!

    ReplyDelete