Friday, August 1, 2014

Homemade car wash

Although this car wash is not nearly as cool as Curious George and Allie's car was in one of my children's favorite episodes of the show... It has proven just as effective and just as fun.

We used their Tow-Mater car ramp and two Tupperware buckets filled with dish soap and water.

I did end up giving them a second bucket each for rinsing and a cloth for wiping.  They have been out there for an hour or more washing and rewashing.  I have had to refill the buckets several times but I just used a pitcher and walked it out to the deck.





 When he gives a smile like this it means he is truly happy!!








When I brought the rinsing buckets out the dog took a few drinks but soon after they had bubbles in them and I gave him his own bucket!  Oh the joys of having a dog who thinks he is a child!





What kind of things do you do with your kids to keep cool besides getting out the pool???


No comments:

Post a Comment